Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ART!/RANT

HEYYYYYY!!
I definitely just made a Deviant art (already had one, wanted a new one), an if your reading this you neeeeed to check it out and critique me!!! i need advise!
ARTARTART



I love meeting new people, its so interesting. Its like discovering a new crayola color, or flavor of ice cream. (You can have many different opinions about the person/color/flavor but no matter what they'll always be the same.) But my point is that you can learn new social skills that will help you in the long wrong trying to socialize with them and trying to become closer to them. Kinda like a video game (ex: Sims,Oblivion). You have to know when to back off, find out what annoys them and what doesn't, but once you've learned what matches to there personality your basically good for life if you run into someone else that is similar. So not only is it less work for you, you'll probably also make a new friend because they'll think you really get them since you know how to act around them!
IT ALL FREAKIN WORKS OUT!!



~I'm such a looser XP~

No comments: